Thursday, September 25, 2014

Autumn Cranberry OOTD


As the Weather cools down we switch from bright colors to dark, trade in our shorts for jeans, and start layering clothing.  But before all of that, September is the last month with enjoyably warm weather.  A transition month you may call it, between Summer and Autumn.  Today I am going to show you my "Autumn Cranberry" outfit of the day.  It's a perfect transition outfit, containing beautiful cranberry colors and Autumn floral prints with the cut of a Summer outfit because after all, the weather is still gorgeous.


The dress I am wearing from Abercrombie I have fallen head over heels for, its the perfect September dress for transitioning to Autumn from Summer.  The cranberry color and tiny floral print is just beautiful for the fall, and the criss cross cutout back is a nice touch for holding on to those last few weeks of summer.  I also really love the skater cut of the dress,  it is tighter at the top and then flares out which suits my body nicely.


To add a girly touch to the outfit, I decided to wear this cream colored floral print bow from Claire's.  The floral print in this bow matches perfectly with the cranberry color of the dress, tying them both together nicely. 


For a touch of sparkle decided to add this gold north star necklace to the outfit.  The gold compliments the cranberry nicely and since the necklace is on the smaller side, it adds just a hint of sparkle without overpowering the dress.


To finish off this look I paired the dress with these shiny nude flats from Famous Footwear.  These are a perfect addition to this outfit because they are sweet and simple.


I hope you enjoyed this "Autumn Cranberry" outfit of the day, and that it gives you an idea of what to wear during this beautiful transitional weather that we are experiencing.  The clothing items that are still available will be linked in Chloe's These are a few of my Favorite Things.  Until next time, enjoy the lovely weather! 
♡Chloe  




  




  

8 comments:

  1. super cute<2

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW SMOCK DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! Btw, I nominated you to do the Liebster Award :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a pretty dress, a really cute look! Your blog is so cute too!! x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Girls :D It means so much to me that you all took the time to leave comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress, it looks so lovely on you :) Love the look!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love your necklace! and you're blog is so cute:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Pink Double Sketch Heart