Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's day ♡ A note to my Mom


Happy Mother's day everyone!  I just thought I would do a little lifestyle post today.  This is a picture of my beautiful mother who actually looks a lot like me!  


On mother's day I have a tradition of making my mom a "weird" (her word for healthy and innovative) breakfast.  This year I decided to keep it simple and make her a this decorative fruit platter.  I cut cute little strawberries into hearts then added mango, blueberries, blackberries, apples and oranges to the plate.  She loved it! You can never go wrong with fruit! 



A note to my mom, 
Happy mother's day!  I gathered together a few memories from the past year or two for this collage, 8th grade graduation, apple picking, mothers day 2013, you always are up for a good time.  You cheer me on in all of my endeavors while helping me along the way.  You take care of me when I'm sick, listen to my babbling about clothing and makeup, and come to most of my tennis matches.  Although I may not say it often I appreciate you and all the things that you do.  In two years time if I chose to go to college I will miss coming home every day to watch general hospital with you and going on our huge food shopping trips stocking up on every vegetable imaginable.  I just want to say thank you for being amazing mom, I love you, Happy mothers day.
~♡Chloe 

To all of my blog readers, I hope you had an amazing mother's day with your moms!  I'll see you soon with a Spring themed outfit of the day!   


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chloe I nominated you in the Liebster award tag! :) Find out more about it on my blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pink Double Sketch Heart