Thursday, January 26, 2017

Winter Beachside Photoshoot


Todays post is a collection of colorful photographs shot beachside that myself and Kirsten O'Brien modeled in!  All the beautiful photos are shot by Amanda Halbert from lvl5films, be sure to check out their Instagram @lvl5films & Youtube channel to see their film & photography work! 




I would describe my outfit as trendy with a "skater styled" influence  but still feminine enough to fit my brand.

  This is what my mind looks like - asbury 
Via Lvl5films










I'm wearing this light peach, button down, body suit from Forever 21.  Body suits are great for pairing with skirts and boyfriend jeans alike!  I really love the light peach color, it's a lot more fun than a simple neutral shade bringing interest to the outfit.

I paired the bodysuit with light wash, distressed, boyfriend jeans from Pacsun.  Better known as "mom jeans"; a bit baggy on the legs, slightly distressed, and most often cuffed are becoming the denim staple in any trendy, casual wear wardrobe giving off an effortlessly cool vibe.  

I got a bit artsy and embroidered the back pocket of my jeans with a song quote - "She acts like summer" from Drops of Jupiter by Train.  I just love the look of embroidered quotes on denim. 








For this look I chose a white satin ribbon to use as a belt for my denim.  The accessory of a simple white ribbon tied into a bow adds a feminine touch to my casual outfit. 

Another accessory I added to this outfit  is a pretty pearl chocker from Claire's.  I love the 90's skater look of chokers and I love how different and feminine this white pearl piece looks compared to the classic plastic black chocker.  

These floral print sneakers that I thrifted complete this outfit perfectly.  The peach, pink, and white flowers that make up the sneaker print tie my peach top and white accessory details together beautifully.  I also love the contrast of a casual sneaker with such a girly floral print adding interest to this collective look!         






I really enjoyed shooting these beachside photos!  I hope you gained some outfit inspiration from this colorful post, let me know how it has inspired you in the comments below!  Again a big thank you to Lvl5films for the shoot, your work is so creative & inspiring.  I'll talk to you all in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Double Sketch Heart